2:19 PM
0
Last week, on 3rd August 2012, i turned into 17 years old. Uye, it was my sweet 17! : D The time flies quickly, i've just realized that i'll become an adult

Just woke up (muka asem)

It's when my mommy and my sista gave a surprise for me at 12.00am. Before the midnight, I had just fallen asleep. Afterwards, i was awakened suddenly. I saw them stood in front of me and brought a birthday cake, sang happy birthday to me.

Make (mangap) a wish

Many people said happy birthday and best wishes for me, thank's guys! That day is just like a dream.

So far, there's no 'happy birthday' utterance from my bf yet. He promised me that he will say it directly soon. But I haven't met him till now. Hmm ... maybe next time :)
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment