9:33 PM
0
Long, long ago, about 4 years ago, i had a nasty business and complicated relationship with someone i had just gotta know. I could know his personality briefly very well, though.

Last week, i remembered about him suddenly and wanted to know his condition. I've never meet him since the last time i met him almost 4 years ago. I decided to stalk on him. I was googling for his social media account and i found him on facebook. I stalked his profile through someone's facebook account without its owner's permission (don't worry, i just borrowed his/her acc and didn't make any change on it). I was getting a little surprise when i saw his profile...

He has made some changes on his life. He left his Japanese studies on his college and has taken a new majoring in another college, MARITIM. The most important thing that i saw is...i saw that he is getting more close with his God. He often write about Allah. I couldn't make sure that it was only the fake personality on his profile or it's the fact. But, if he's indeed, I'M VERY GRATEFUL.

I always want him to do something useful that can make a better life for him. I always pray for the sake of him anytime, for his better life. I also want him to go to the right path of life, together with me in the different place of course. And maybe Allah has heard my petition :')

I'd like to meet you again and someday i'll find you and meet each other, we are being a better personality...then we'll fix our endless business...

0 comments:

Post a Comment